We offer representation in criminal matters and can organize the defense for clients accused of a criminal offense, provide aid in individual stages of criminal proceedings or represent the injured party in proceedings for compensation of damages caused by a criminal offense.
Our services in the area of criminal law include, in particular, the following:
- conferences and consultations regarding criminal law;
- representing and defending persons in criminal proceedings;
- agreements on compensation for damages in criminal proceedings;
- representing suspects, clients accused of a criminal offense, defendants, and injured parties in criminal proceedings;
- legal aid to suspects being questioned;
- representing clients at the Police Force of the Czech Republic;
- drafting remedial measures against decisions of law enforcement and criminal law authorities;
- providing comprehensive criminal law services;
- drafting complaints against a ruling to remand in custody, motions for release from custody, motions to set bail, etc.;
- exercising and enforcing the claims of injured parties and interested parties;
- exercising claims to compensation for damages caused by maladministration or unlawful decision on the part of the state;
- preparing written submissions to law enforcement and criminal law authorities;
- criminal liability of statutory bodies and criminal liability of legal entities.